This RS-CFA (Rajasthan State Certificate in Financial Accounting) course will increase your knowledge about computer world as well as your Accounting knowledge for personal and professional life.
In this job oriented course, you will learn many important things related to Basic accounting in a very simple way. Additionally, you will be able to make various reports quickly and precisely. Plus for you and your elders, auditors, bankers and for your tax related work, you can create financial stalk and payroll reports in a least time.
This course will also tell you about voucher, currency, inventories, VAT computations, excise, Service tax Computations and reports and will guide you to deal with such difficult looking things.
In addition of this we also consist one CD with Tally courseware which teaches you how to work in MS Excel 2010 so as to help you to make Financial Statement presentable.
So in personal and professional life, you will be able to confidently handle the accounting related responsibilities as well as chose it as your Professional career. This course also teaches about business management and data management in a very easy way.
- 12th Appearing/Pass (Minimum) (Not Compulsory)
- Basic knowledge of Accounts
- Basic Knowledge about Computers or RS-CIT Pass
Course Duration 100 Hours or 10 Weeks (2 hours per day)
Course Content Software for Hands-on
- Tally.ERP 9
- The program covers following topics
- Accounting voucher entries including voucher configuration and setup
- Inventory setup and advanced inventory configuration
- Concepts and applications of GST .
- Advanced accounting transaction recording, inclusive of Industrial Accounting, Indirect Taxation and various statutory forms for tax filing requirements
- Payroll management and transactions
- Report generation and Financial Analysis
- Remote Login using Tally.NET
- Email & Data Backup cum Restore
Study Material A comprehensive book in Hindi or English on �Accounting on Computers Tally� including Tally.ERP9 & Excel 2010 along with a tutorial CD.
Certification Joint Certification by Tally and RKCL
Career opportunities Accounts Assistant cum ERP Assistant in Finance/ Accounts section in any organization